14 September, 2017

Thankful Thursday

We have joined "Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop"!

Thankful that our friends and family in Florida and Georgia are safe and sound, even if still waiting for electricity.

Thankful that we have wonderful blog friends in the Blogosphere who continually give us encouragement, great information, and friendship.

Thankful that my bestest friend J is recovering after surgery.

Thankful for local pet stores that work hard to make both their four-footed and two-footed clients happy!  Premier Pet Supply is one such business in Metro Detroit that I visit regularly.  While at the Beverly Hills, Michigan store yesterday, I had the pleasure to meet: Newton!


On YouTube

In addition, I saw this decal on a car in the parking lot:
Yep, that's Hello Kitty!,
wearing a Detroit Lions cheerleader outfit
Disclaimer: This is my opinion only.  I was not compensated for mentioning Premier Pet Supply in any way; I am a customer there and wanted to give kudos to a locally-owned non-big-box pet store.

Shout outs to Caren of Cat Chat With Caren And Cody, who is a Detroit Lion's fan, but we cannot fathom WHY, and to Sheebie of Katnip Lounge who LURVs Hello Kitty!




18 comments:

  1. A post packed full of thankfulness and fun!!
    Well done. We have missed Sheebie has she stopped blogging?
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Katnip Lounge too. I believe she's taking a break from the blog.

      Delete
  2. Newton looks pretty cool and I hope he gets a good home soon. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been up close and personal with a turtle like that...I gave him head pats and some pets!

      Delete
  3. sew....we R guessin guyz......ewe due knot like de lionz ??? ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Detroit Lions have been such a losing NFL team for so many years, some of us have given up hope...

      Delete
  4. I love the kudos for your local pet store. I would have done the same. And I love turtles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of wonderful things to be thankful for ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots to be thankful for. Love the Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, many good things. That HK is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list! Now I'm wondering if Hello Kitty decals can be found in NASCAR colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have wonderful things to be grateful for. We're also grateful that everyone we know in FL is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are glad your friends and family in Florida are safe.

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just learned we have a local pet store ... I'm so excited! I haven't looked into it yet - it might be part of a small chain ... but I can't wait to check it out. When I started blogging, I had no idea there were stores other than the big box ones ... but after seeing the selection and customer service on other blogs ... I'm envious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Newton is so cute! And I love the adorable Hello Kitty in Detroit Lions cheerleader outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are great things to be thankful for! Sweet Newton! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All wonderful things to be thankful for. I wish I had a local pet store like that. I'm mostly left to shopping at big chains around here.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....