|The results of cutting down the tree|
|Why would they leave that?|
|Glad they took out that fence, rather than|
damaging our barn!
|Am thinking the tree folks will come|
back to work on these other trees
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly that resulted from The Big Blow of March, 2017:
- The Hubby's thoughtful projects that kept us from shivering our fur off
- The Human's enjoyed hours of conversation, and made plans for some cool stuff to do in the yard
- The Mom learned to sleep without a fan or air-cleaner running
- Five days without power takes a toll on humans; they didn't mimic how us kitties just rolled with it
- The Hubby missed some important basketball games
- Cold toilet seats make humans grumpy
- The Human's heated mattress pad is dead. Something about surges or brown-outs...I am a cat, and I don't really care what the reason is.
- I haven't yet scored any kibble, and that's a downright shame!
|RIP heated mattress pad controls!|
You did your job well; rest easy now in mattress pad heaven