05 January, 2017

Another Great Wooly Migration

A rare three grouping, found
when I arrived home from work

Two woolies stacked together
Yep, Chucky is carefully herding my wooly socks down the stairs and into the hallways.  Guess he just doesn't want my feet to get cold. What a good boy!
"Don't tell fibs, Momma!
I'm just sitting here minding my own
beeswax.  Maybe you should too!"
On another note, I cannot figure out how to comment on blogs from my phone.  Anyone have any ideas about that?  When I comment while online, there are three things to fill out: name, email addy, and website.  But when I try from my phone, I get stymied because I'm not asked for this same information.  Any assistance is appreciated!


12 comments:

  1. Clearly, sock herding is a serious business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wooly things always seem to hide from us here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could help you on the phone thing...I can comment on blogger blogs from my phone (but I rarely do that). For WordPress blogs I can't comment from my phone at all catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always love hearing about Chucky and the socks. That is so sweet!

    Our mom only has a stupid phone from 2004. It only sends texts...if she had that feature on. So no help from this corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird. We don't have a phone so we can't help but we're sure someone can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood...ewe shuld frame yur furst peece N call it try angular wool ~~~~ ☺☺☺

    when we commint frum de cell ewe lar we log in ta blogger furst; everee thingz de same az frum de pea sea onlee 937 times smaller...itz kinda hard coz de keyz iz like thiz big () and R toez are like thiz big OOOOOOOOO.....we ahfta keep pushin de screen round two ta see stuff ~~~~~

    heerz two an atlantic silverside kinda week oh end ~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw the title "Great Wooly" I SERIOUSLY thought you were referring to wooly worms!

    I'm not sure why you're having trouble commenting from your phone - for me, it's the same on my phone as it is the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....