24 March, 2016

An Ordinary Cat Can Make Life Extraordinary!


Looky at the coffee mug that I found while shopping resale on my lunch break.

However, I must say: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ORDINARY CAT!

Every cat is an individual, and therefore is as perfect as he or she can be.  I love every cat I meet, and never tire from talking about cats, listening to happy stories about cats, or viewing photos or live images OF CATS!  I fight for the rights of cats, for the rights of people to TNR cats, for the end of declawing cats.  I have ended friendships over one or all of the above, and will coo at, pet, or play blinky-eyes with any kitty that I come across.  When I find someone who thinks like me, they are my instant friend, which is why I love my kitty blogosphere community!

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without 
further introduction.”
Mark Twain

8 comments:

  1. Mom was just thinking the exact same thing - no such animal as an ordinary cat. Just like there are no ugly cats. Or dogs. They are all beautiful and wonderful and amazing in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinary?? Never! But it's still a cute mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?? Even if there are no ordinary cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favorite quotes, I feel the same way. If someone doesn't like cats, I immediately want nothing to do with that person.Cute mug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coffee mug is so cute! What a great find. I feel connected to a person immediately when I find he/she loves cat. And I get opposite feeling when I find the person doesn't like cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guys...de mug iz awesum....way kewl find bye yur mom!!
    all sew. heerz two a ham samich, dino eggz, happee easturr, kinda week oh end !! ►◄►◄►◄►◄

    ReplyDelete
  7. We agree!
    Any cat makes like extraordinary :)
    That is a pawsome cup.
    Happy Easter!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....