30 May, 2015

Sweetie's Toe Rings


Reclining Sweetie
Close-up of her anklet
Sweetie today!
See her toe rings?
Remember, back when I told you about Sweetie's anklet here?  Today I snapped a photo of her, and you can see her toe rings!  Sweetie really dislikes having her photo taken, but I was relentless as I clicked so many photos of Patty O'Malley (for a later post), that Sweetie grew bored with the whole thing and just sat there and watched.  That's when I casually aimed the camera (read: phone!) in her direction.  The close up still doesn't do her toe rings justice, but at least you get the picture...pun intended!

7 comments:

  1. Sweetie, you have the cutest toe rings :)
    They make you special and pretty.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie is absolutely beautiful and I love her toe rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! How adorable are those! PS: even for the outside felines, there is no escaping the pawparrazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw yes, I can see them! What beautiful toe rings Sweetie has got. She is very fashionable :-)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....