13 October, 2014

Oh My Boys

Skritchy Itchy Patty
Stop fussin', Mom!
Patty's itchy skin came back.  The new food seemed to help for weeks now.  Then suddenly, he's scratchin' and making sores again.  So maybe it wasn't the food, and rather it was the application of die-flea-die stuff?  Went to the vet and got some prescription stuff, and doused Patty with that on Saturday.  Yikes!  Keep your fingers crossed.

And yesterday, Chucky damaged two nails on his back foot.  How, why?  We have hardwood floors that are old, so there are tiny gaps between the boards.  In addition, our neighbor likes to start up and rev loudly his fancy, noisy fake race car, and often Angel and Chuck go flying through the house at the sound.  I am sure he'll be okay, as the nails grow back again, but I got a bit teary when I saw his claws for the first time.

My boys have ouchies!  Angel and Sweetie are just cruisin' along, not making any trouble and keeping to themselves.  But my boys Chuck and Patty are worrying their momma!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, poor boys! I hope the new flea stuff does the trick. Maybe the other stuff didn't work that long and fleas came back. And poor Chucky. That would upset my mom, too. Stoopy loud neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending your boys my best ManCat mojo! Hope they are both better in a flash! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Chucky and Patty are better soon. Even if the problem isn't serious, it's hard to see them have something wrong. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh! The claw incident made Mommy cringe! Purrs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I'm sorry Patty's itchy came back. I hope the prescription stuff will work better. And I'm sorry for Chucky's nails. Purrs for both of them, and for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorree guys ..patty...tell yur mom ta chex inta food grade, diatomaceous earth...it werks grate without chemicals; her can even use it in de houz & on de lawn..N chucky....we hope yur claws grow bak quik lee N they iz knot givin ya a time of it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor boys- I bet some extra treats would make them feel better. http://15andmeowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sorry Patty is still scratching and Chucky hurt his claws. We purr that they both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's seasonal, I truly do. Cody is just coming off an allergy flare-up, was on Pred for a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor things! Let's hope everyone is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....