03 October, 2016

Sunday with The 'O' Cats

Bath Time!

Confrontation
Sweetie does not like posing for the camera; I have to creep up on her. Yesterday, she sat in the garden giving herself a bath, then had a conversation with a squirrel, who ran away quickly!

Aries, with our cat garden statue

Yummy sunshine!

Patty keeps an eye on the proceedings
Aries enjoyed the bright sunshine.  He allows me to pick him up and snuggle him too!  Aries is a sweet kitty, but of course Patty O'Malley has to get in on any photo action.

"You should only be taking photos of me!"

"Seriously, while I'm eating?"

"I love you so much, here is my butt!"
Patty wants to be wherever I am.  On a quiet, sunny Sunday afternoon, he's gets his rearend in my face, as evidenced by the last photo.  Gee...thanks, Patty!

6 comments:

  1. Yup, Patty shows you true loovvvveee... O'Malley style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think Patty-the-camera-hog's true last name is Buttinski. Hey, he and Izzy must be related!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all cuties. Nice shot for Tocktober Patty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone is enjoying the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sunny day for relaxing. It took me a while before I clued in to the "butt presentation" thing. I was insulted at first! Then my vet clued me in :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....