27 January, 2016

Wednesday Why

Why? Oh Why?

Do I tend to find wet and awful 'presents' from the kitties
while in my stocking feet?

Some cat...see picture below but I won't name names...
apparently has been losing her lunch
in the early morning hours.

Enough for a veterinarian visit this Thursday afternoon...
Shhh...be very quiet and don't say a word!

"WHATTT!!!  Oh, heck NO!!!"
Yes, my little flower...
You and I are visiting a holistic veterinarian recommended HIGHLY by 
cat friends.
Honestly, you are past due for a check-up, my black-and-white-and-pink cutie!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no! We hope the visit goes well and that you start to feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that face expression is priceless!
    I hope the vet visit will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Your secret was let out of the bag! Please let us know what the vet says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. angel....ya knead a pass port ta trout towne ???? we can send one two ewe on yur cell ewe lar in 5.....3......2.....1......4....

    grab it & head this way bee fore two morrow getz heer

    { seer ee iz lee...hope all iz well ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! I know what you mean about the stocking feet thing......... let's hope Angel's issue gets resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh, we hope that goes better than it sounds. For the record, one of us is a regular barfy cat but we promised Ruby we wouldn't say who.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all goes well at the vet. I understand about stepping in wet stuff with stocking feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily, in all my year of having cats, I've only stepped in yuckies a few times.

    That's a great photo of Angel. I love her outstretched toes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel, what's going on with you? I hope your visit to the fix-it place is not too too awful. My mom would kiss that little crunched up nose if she were there.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....