05 November, 2015

Sweetie and Me


Sweetie and I are really building ourselves a relationship!  She meows when I show up with meals, and she'll rub against my ankles or the nearby steps before taking a bite.  I pet her with both hands, and she purrs and purrs.  Patty O'Malley ALWAYS finds a way to get between us, as he would rather be the center of my attention, but he cannot break us up every time! Sweetie is a real sweetheart, and I'm madly in love!

But uh-OH!  What is this?  Stay tuned...

8 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh is there another kitteh around? A visit to the dreaded Stabby Place, purrhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, some cat is going to get caught!
    Vet visits?
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! Some cat is about to get caught. We wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely has the right name- such a sweetie :) I hope that trap works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty sounds a lot like Izzy, always butting in whenever we're getting love! I'm glad Sweetie's making huge strides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie is such a sweetie :-)
    Looks like someone may be going to the vet? I hope everything will go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. guys....we hope all iz well N noe one kneadz ta go two de place of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil....lezz itz just like for roo teen stuffz ~~~~hence....de trap ~~~~

    heerz two a tompot blenny kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeep.. that looks like a trap.. I hope you catch something good

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....