13 April, 2014

It's 75 degrees!



Chuck in his cup bed

Where's Angel?

Where's Patty O?

Construction Continues
Just a quick note, so I can go back outside and ENJOY!  Hubby was sawing and nailing today on the 'o' cats crate, so Angel and Chuck missed their early beauty sleep, and now are napping in their favorite beds: Chuck in the bay window, and Angel in the front picture window, where she's curled up and almost invisible.  Patty O'Malley is sleeping in the neighbor's garden, nicely camouflaged in the dry leaves.  There is a cold front moving in later today, which will bring all kinds of wind and nastiness, but I am going out there to enjoy the warmth for now.

My head cold is better, yet I have a tickle in my throat that makes me cough.  I am drowning that with soothing herb teas.  Thanks for the 'get better soon' wishes!

I continue to open and close the drop trap on the deck each day, as an exercise in accustoming Sammy, Mama Mia and Patty to it so that they start ignoring it.  So far, Sammy simply bolts when I touch it, so we've got a ways to go with him.  He's a smarty cat!  But if he's so stubborn, then I'm stubborn too!  He seems livelier, and allowed me to brush his fur yesterday.  That's fine and dandy, but does not shake my determination to get him to the veterinarian.  Just going to take patience and perseverance.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I laughed at Chuck in his listing cat bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck looks VERY comfortable and I am super impressed with Patty O' Malley's hiding skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cup bed and Chuck looks very comfy in there!
    Glad you are getting better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs for Sammy, that he starts calming down a bit..

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....