25 March, 2014

Angel rocks the box







Angel loves her boxes!  Here are just a few photos of her enjoying open boxes that once held pre-packaged coffee.  She enjoys them so much, that we put a bed inside a box, where she naps every day in the afternoon, and often overnight.  She curls herself up, and often little, bitty snores can be heard.  Hubby and I turn off the TV volume, just to listen to her soft wheezes, and it always makes us smile.  The brush lays there too, so she gets brushed while in a box, and I dangle the cat toy so she can bat at it while she reclines.  

William of Mass Destruction, you are too much!  Thanks for the shout out; I've been a fan of your blog for years, and you inspired me to start my own cat blog.  William looks so much like our Chuck, down to the white bits of fur on his belly and his long, thick tail.  I visit you everyday, to read up on William, Elliott and Caroline, and also to click on The Animal Rescue Site and Free Kibble Kat.  I haven't figured out how to put their icons on my blog, but I'll keep trying!








11 comments:

  1. Oh, there is nothing like a good box! I have a serious cardboard addiction, though, which forces me to shred them through biting, so I don't get very many! Something about my mom not wanting to pick up all the soggy bits.

    I was going to tell you how to add those links to your site but Blogger won't allow the code in a comment. :-( Shoot me an e-mail (wmthecat at netscape dot net) if you want and I'll reveal all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilbur puts the bitey on the boxes and makes a big mess, so I'm always sweeping up and replacing them. Let's see if I can give you this link:
    http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ars/link-to-us

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think boxes are the greatest!!
    Mom puts some on the porch for us and we like them on sunny days.
    Big or small, we like them all!
    We love your bed in a box ;)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! We came over because William said to! and he has been our furriend for YEARS so we do whatever he tells us to. MOL. It's nice to meet you.

    and you have lovely boxes Angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William is so handsome...thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Mmm, boxes. MMM, beds inside of boxes. Angel's got it right! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an inspired box, Angel!
    I thought I was the only one who loved to hear itty bitty kitty snores ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angel, your box fits you well. I've had one box for 5 years, and I still use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. QUE AMOR!!!!
    MI GATO DINO SE DORMIA FELIZ DENTRO DE UNA CAJA,
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....