31 January, 2014

Suspicious Chuck

Suspicious Chuck
When we had Shadow/Loretta, we used the parlor as her safe room.  Now that she has gone to her furrever home, the parlor is empty again.  However, when I was in there this morning ...and closed the door behind me...Chucky prowled the exterior, and I think he half-suspected that I was going to reappear with another cat, like the last time!  He had a suspicious look on his face, and he was definitely wary of what I was doing.  When I came back out, I assured him that there were no new cats, and that he was still the Alpha cat around here.  I think he believed me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Chucky, I get it. Even though I know Charlotte left to find a new home, I can't help but think there's another Secret Bathroom Cat! Sometimes you just can't help yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....