28 December, 2013

Sunset Yummies

Sunset
Yummies
I rarely get a photo of the 'o' cats eating together, let alone a video!  This ccurred yesterday, and it was very nice to have them in bunch.  Often Mama Mia jumps down to the lower level, while Sammy and Patty eat with their bodies going in opposite directions.  The temps are warmish (!) for Michigan in late December for the next couple of days, and it's a treat to see my cat friends hanging out on the deck, rather than cooped up inside their shelters.    Their feeding station is an old picnic table that was used for years as a workshop table, and a card table with sawed-off legs as the canopy.  I like it because it's the same height as the deck; I can easily walk up and put out food without any bending.  The three usually dance around a bit, for some petting and smooches.  However, I only get a few moments of 'love' time, for the demand for food outweighs the need for snuggles.

Oh Spring, be early this year!  Yeah, I know, it's not even 2014 yet, but I'm hopeful.

1 comment:

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....